Thank you so much for guiding me through my practicum. The most important thing I learned was working with the clients in a mutually respectful way. The staff at PCLA really listens to their clients and each other.
Ying Wang, practicum student (mental health worker) at Adrian House
Other ways to contribute to PLCA’s mission.
Hosting a fundraiser is a great way to show support and help our residents on their journey to independence. Involve your classmates, friends, families or co-workers in a fun event.
Other ways to contribute to PCLA’s mission:
- Host a fundraiser: Consider hosting a third party event to show support and help our residents on their journey to independence. Involve your classmates, friends, families or co-workers in a fun event.
- Corporate sponsorship or partnership: Sponsor an event, program or service at PCLA or partner with us to carry out our essential services.
- In memorial donations: To honour the loss of a loved one, donate to PCLA.
- In honor donations: To celebrate a significant event, have your guests, friends and family donate to PCLA in lieu of gifts.
- Wills and Bequests: Leaving a bequest through your will is a way to help PCLA continue to carry out essential programing in the future.